Get ready to sound more natural in English!
Ready to use intonation like a native speaker?
In this 30-day program, you'll learn the conversational uses of 30 common words, phrases, and expressions as well as key intonation patterns in English.
Each lesson looks carefully at one word, phrase, or expression in English so you understand how its meaning shifts based on intonation.
You’ll learn how to use word and sentence stress for maximum clarity and effect.
You’ll also learn how to change your tone to express different emotions and attitudes.
By the end of the 30-day program, you’ll be able to express yourself more clearly and confidently in English.
You’ll have a stronger control of your intonation in English, and people will definitely understand you much better when you speak!
Why does intonation matter?
Understanding intonation is central to deciphering the true meaning behind a statement or question. Native speakers convey their emotions and attitudes using pitch variation and tone.
Learning to control your intonation will help you express yourself more clearly in English, reduce your monotone or robotic voice, and ensure that native speakers understand what you mean by what you say.
- 30 downloadable video lessons in portable MP4 format
- 30 downloadable audio lessons in portable MP3 format
- 108-page PDF guidebook containing guidance on each lesson, related examples, and full transcriptions
- Option to sign up to receive a daily email lesson for 30 days
- Access to all future updates and improvements to the program